1. Harvest two dry tumbleweeds of equal size and density.
2. Obtain two leaf blowers.
3. Construct three 3’ x 3’ gates.
4. Layout gates at the points of a 15' equilateral triangle.
5. Place “Tumballs” side by side in the center of the triangle.
1. Players score points by blowing their tumball through gates.
2. Players may blow away the tumballs of other players.
3. Consecutive points can’t be scored at the same gate.
4. There is no out-of-bounds.
5. Game ends at 3 points or when time is called after 3 minutes.
6. Tied games enter a sudden death round of 1 minute.